Saturday, March 22, 2008

I stand corrected...

I must apologize to my friends. I made a mistake when I introduced them in the previous blog. I said that their names were Oy and Den. I am an idiot and should have checked to be sure. It sounded like what I wrote, but I was wrong.



They are sisters and their names are Oil and Jane. The older sister is the one wearing the hat. Her name is Oil. She owns a restaurant and cooks for a living so there may be a connection, but I am no longer assuming anything. The younger sister is Jane. That's J-A-N-E. This comes out sounding like D-E-N, if you are Thai. If I was trying to defend myself, I would add that they call us Gace and Choy, but that is no excuse for improperly reporting to you.

I am very sorry. Let the record show that they are formerly named thus.

Your forgiveness is appreciated and I thank you for your time.