Monday, December 18, 2006

It's about time...

Ok. Ok. Ok.

I realize that I have been totally horrible at updating this blog with all the comings and goings of the dynamic duo here in Haiti. Of course, I have a mountain of excuses. First, it took us a great deal to actually get up and running on the Internet, and even though we were able to blog it took some time to get our connection to be stable and consistent. Frankly, it still isn't either!

Second, these entries would be nothing without the pictures and that presented a problem in itself. Since Troy has been taking all of his pictures with the "mother of all cameras" that I mentioned in a previous blog, they were too good for the website. In plain English, they are too large and full of information to upload, so we have to fix them before we can.

Finally, in my list of excuses I would like to add that three months flew by and we were actually involved in many daily activities. It was sometimes just too hot to sit and sweat in front of the computer only to fight with it because the pictures would not load.

Ok. There are my excuses. Now that I have gotten those out of the way, I will be happy to start sharing what we have been up to. Thank you for your patience.